Peacetime focused mod for engaging and diverse empire management experience.
Companion mods: Dynamic Units & New Frontiers
Like my mod? Buy me a coffee!
* Forts provide additional healing as battlefield hospital; watchtower reveals more territory, expands territory.
* Made some Cognomens easier
* Rider family buffed
* Greatly buffed all family cities to encourage TALL style (-20 maintenance, -5 discontent)
* Trade hub and watch towers now built with stone
* Caravans consume some wood each turn
* Moved walls/moat/tower changes to Dynamic Units
* Finally! fixed city maintenance issues.
* Made changes to be compatible with the latest version of the game
* Made discontent management easier throughout
* Shifted VP/player change to New Frontiers where it belongs
* updated Hanging Garden, Apadana, Great Ziggurat and Necropolis
* First major revision in a while! Rebalance pass through Wonders, family cities, and more manageable discontent
* Nerfed Caravans
* Quarries will now produce more stone when near mountains, and have increased production near mines
* minor balance tweaks
* updates to made to work with each game version of updated weekly builds
* Watch tower construction time reduced to 2 years
* updated to the latest version
* small balance tweaks
* Boost early game science generation
* Insanity now has a small chance of being cured overtime
* Holy city no longer causes discontent (Thanks FluffyBunny for the feedback!), but a minor science penalty instead.
* Buffed Greece
* Gold mines now allow the city to hurry specialists with money
* Rebalanced a few goals
* Increased rebellion chances as families get upset
* Mines now have notable effect on nearby improvements (negative for farm and hamlets, positive for other mines and quarries)
* Two new improvements: Trade Hub that boosts growth and money per adjacent resource tiles, and border-boosting watch towers
* Improved the effectiveness of the hamlet chain
* Balanced new goals; rebalancing of the latest version of the game
* Grocer (tier 2 Market) now allows for the construction of Caravans in the city
* Insanity has small chance of being cured; insane leaders are now cannibals ;)
* Updated to be compatible with the latest version of the game
* Big changes to all family city effects to encourage specialization
* Enabled all 16 wonders for each play through
* Increased VP to win to compensate for wonder VPs
* Increased mid to late game difficulty as expanding empire strains Order and money
* Strong and Legendary cities now suffer notable raw material production reduction (25% less Wood, Iron and Stone production for Legendary), but also get a 30% science boost
* Family opinion has a stronger impact on empire
* Maintenance and order changes to encourage TALL playstyle more (but expansionism is still stronger)
* Modified ambitions to support TALL playstyle
* Changed some improvement costs (e.g. camp now requires food to build)
* Further splayed conquest cognomen, because earning new nickname is fun.
* Buffed city base strength to match latest game patches' design intentions
* Quarries receive a penalty (instead of bonus) for being adjacent to each other for more interesting improvement layout
* Connected cities boost Order while faraway colonies cost significant order to maintain
* Price for resources better correlate with demand
* rebalanced cognomen system for more dynamic changes, half tiers
* mine and farms nerfed
* Wonders take longer to build with higher VP values
* Caravan movement 2->5, cost reduced.
A series of rule changes designed to make the game feel more dynamic and epic.
Some features include:
* Economy overhaul--resources are more important, as are city connections and world wonders
* Empowering tall playing style (fewer, powerful cities instead of aimless land grab and expansionism)
* New buildings, effects, traits and goals
* Resources are price more dynamically (Based on supply and demand)
* And much more!
Thanks for playing my mod, you can find me on the Old World discord as Harry!#5866.