Peacetime focused mod for engaging and diverse empire management experience.
Companion mods: Dynamic Units & New Frontiers
* Watch tower construction time reduced to 2 years
* updated to the latest version
* small balance tweaks
* Boost early game science generation
* Insanity now has a small chance of being cured overtime
* Holy city no longer causes discontent (Thanks FluffyBunny for the feedback!), but a minor science penalty instead.
* Buffed Greece
* Gold mines now allow the city to hurry specialists with money
* Rebalanced a few goals
* Increased rebellion chances as families get upset
* Mines now have notable effect on nearby improvements (negative for farm and hamlets, positive for other mines and quarries)
* Two new improvements: Trade Hub that boosts growth and money per adjacent resource tiles, and border-boosting watch towers
* Improved the effectiveness of the hamlet chain
* Balanced new goals; rebalancing of the latest version of the game
* Grocer (tier 2 Market) now allows for the construction of Caravans in the city
* Insanity has small chance of being cured; insane leaders are now cannibals ;)
* Updated to be compatible with the latest version of the game
* Big changes to all family city effects to encourage specialization
* Enabled all 16 wonders for each play through
* Increased VP to win to compensate for wonder VPs
* Increased mid to late game difficulty as expanding empire strains Order and money
* Strong and Legendary cities now suffer notable raw material production reduction (25% less Wood, Iron and Stone production for Legendary), but also get a 30% science boost
* Family opinion has a stronger impact on empire
* Maintenance and order changes to encourage TALL playstyle more (but expansionism is still stronger)
* Modified ambitions to support TALL playstyle
* Changed some improvement costs (e.g. camp now requires food to build)
* Further splayed conquest cognomen, because earning new nickname is fun.
* Buffed city base strength to match latest game patches' design intentions
* Quarries receive a penalty (instead of bonus) for being adjacent to each other for more interesting improvement layout
* Connected cities boost Order while faraway colonies cost significant order to maintain
* Price for resources better correlate with demand
* rebalanced cognomen system for more dynamic changes, half tiers
* mine and farms nerfed
* Wonders take longer to build with higher VP values
* Caravan movement 2->5, cost reduced.
A series of rule changes designed to make the game feel more dynamic and epic.
Some features include:
* Buffing most world wonders
* Small cities are weakened, but all cities now have much higher (40) HP and require significant effort to capture and to repair.
* More spaces between players with more trivial sites in between, and harvest range increased
* Fortification is buffed for choke point guarding, and generals are more likely to be injured during combat
* Disconnected cities now cost orders to maintain
* Buffed Walls, moats and towers
* Doctors heal units, and boost per citizen growth (instead of popping out babies themselves)
Thanks for playing my mod, you can find me on the Old World discord as Harry!#5866.